Dual Spindle Horizontal Face Milling Machine
AbstractIn this research work, Conversion of 5ft. bed length of a Conventional Lathe in to Semi¬Automatic Lathe is discussed. In Special Purpose Dual Spindle Face Milling Machine, purpose to establish such system to do face milling on both side of any component in a single cycle which was not possible in the conventional lathe. To do so, special time of fixtures and some changes are made by replacing the part of conventional lathe by more efficient parts to perform the task.
2. Yang Yang, Xinyu Li, Ping Jiang, Long Wen "Cooperative Work in Design Modeling of Cutting Forces in a Face-Milling Operation With Gene Expression Programming " IEEE16th International Conference on Computer Supported , 978-1-4673-1212-7/12/$31.00 ©2012 IEEE .
3. J. C. Z. MARTIN, D.L.C., Grad.LProd.E” special purpose machine tools and unit construction”, London Graduate Section of the Institution, 18th February, 1954.
4. Agnelo Denis Vieira, Eduardo Alves Portela Santos, Max Hering de Queiroz, Andre B. Leal,AmaroDuartedePaulaNeto,andJoseE.R. Cury, “A Method for PLC Implementation of SupervisoryControl of Discrete Event Systems” 1063-6536 © 2016 IEEE.
5. http://www.walter-tools.com/en us/search/pages/products.aspx#k=F4033.B4 0.160.Z08.06
6. http://www.walter-tools.com/en us/search/pages/products.aspx#k=SNHX120 5ANN-K88%20WK10
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.